Sunday, August 19, 2012

Outdoor Therapy for Scoliosis & TMJ Part 2

If you can't make it camping, then you can still participate in any outdoor activity of your choosing to help with the TMJ and scoliosis pain.

Think back to when you were a kid and couldn't wait to go outside and do [insert favorite outdoor activity here].

If this memory made you smile, then get out there and re-create that childhood happiness.

If you are at a loss for happy childhood activity memories, here are some of my own that you are welcome to try: swinging at the park, dancing like no one is watching, twirling clasped-hand with a friend, swimming, bike riding, rock climbing, etc.

Several acute TMJ pain treatment websites that I came across recommended to do some type of aerobic activity for the pain. In the throes of my TMJ spam pain, the last thing I wanted to do was go to a step aerobics class.

In hindsight, now fresh with my camping insight, participating in some sort of aerobic activity makes sense.

Aerobic activity:


1) Gets the blood flowing to your entire body (including your painful spasming jaw)
2) Makes you focus on something other than the pain as a type of distraction therapy
3) Causes a rush of feel-good endorphins (which are many times stronger than any opiate pain medication you could take).

What childhood memory will you channel?

(Photo courtesy of this blog).

Click here to try out my all natural homemade bug spray. Works like a charm without that annoying greasy feeling. 

4 comments:

  1. Yes getting enjoyment is the really best way of Scoliosis treatment .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abdul, I 100% agree. It's easier to stick to something you enjoy especially when you start seeing the benefits!

      Peace and love.

      Delete
  2. You're on a roll, losing weight and now Im so upset that I would not purposefully expose my clients to print media that promotes artificial thinness, dieting for teens, etc. That's not Dieting For Teens, that's just using some common sense. Visit Fat Loss 4 Idiots program can help you avoid the temptation of indulging in late-night eating.

    Also visit my page :: spring loaded curtain rods (http://www.marketingnoobietips.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thi&X6E;k t&X68;is is among the most significаnt i&X6e;f&X6F;&X72;mаtion
    f&X6F;r me. And i'm &X67;lаd readi&X6e;g your article.
    But want &X74;o remark on few general things,
    Thе webѕіtе style is great, the articles is rеal&X6C;y nice : D.
    Good job, cheers

    my weblοg :: TMJ No More Discount

    ReplyDelete