Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sexy Basic Instinct Exercise for Scoliosis

Channel your inner Sharon Stone!
***Note: This posting is not for children or the faint of heart.

A fun and sexy way to stretch my lower back and work on my scoliosis is to place both of my feet flat on the floor, cross my right ankle over the left, and open the knees a la Basic Instinct. If you do this movement slowly and sensually (really channeling your inner Sharon!), you feel a nice stretch through the right and left obliques. Don't cross the legs like Sharon does in this video. Keep both feet planted on the floor and just move the knees. 

I like to do this exercise at my desk or while driving. It's easy and a little fun because of the naughty undertones. 


If you give yourself an easy spinal arch with the knees open showing off your lady parts, you will really feel the stretch!

Don't be afraid to be sensual in the privacy of your own home... :)

1 comment:

  1. Howdy very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your web
    site and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to seek out numerous useful information right here
    in the submit, we'd like develop extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing.

    . . . . .

    Also visit my webpage: Vaporizer Pen

    ReplyDelete